Fly for Atlantis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly for Atlantis

+3
MasterNash
justice11
KyouNoSekai
7 posters

DCGW revision

KyouNoSekai
    KyouNoSekai

DCGW revision Empty DCGW revision

Post  KyouNoSekai Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:40 pm

i wanna share something about your decisions that you made in the SET 2 siege ingame..

as you can see many of us are not in favor of the new siege schedules.

so heres my point. is NEOPHYTES really can beat GUARDIANS??

the answer is... no

even though as you said that NEOPHYTES can have higher awakes than GUARDIANS... that doesnt make the both sides even... as you can see... GUARDIANS come from donated money.. and those atlantis souls we bought are not just random awakes.... we chose what awake would it be...
    KyouNoSekai
    KyouNoSekai

DCGW revision Empty continuation

Post  KyouNoSekai Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:42 pm

and now for NEOPHYTES all in game have to bet their reversions so that they can get a good awake...
    and heres the thing.... in a normal awake... you cant possibly get an awake of an ADOCH for a set part like Helmet and Gauntlet.... in other words... were not that strong as GUARDIANS who can get as whole character of ADOCH awakes.another example for BPs do DCT,Speed can be awakened on Helmets?... that a GUARDIAN can possibly have?..

see the difference?... i hope you got for whats in my mind..and bring the old schedules and rules....
    justice11

DCGW revision Empty Re: DCGW revision

Post  justice11 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:54 pm

i 100% agree with this post.
    MasterNash
    MasterNash
    Admin
    Admin

Post  MasterNash Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:25 pm

~Done with the meeting and the final decision regarding the DCGW sked.
    ~Let me explain something about the combination of the categories of the players and what is the purpose and why it was made that way.First, it was not meant to be a set for 30 30 30 awakes VS the normal awakes. Why? it is supposed to be a guild which should composed of a mixture of 2 categories. What most of the players worry about is that they think it that way. Always seeing the brick in front of them and not the whole vastness of the wall. It was meant to have a set of both categories. And that decision lies on whoever maybe the Guildleader of that certain guild for set 2 or set 1. I think "POWER" is what most of our FFA players strive here and not "COOPERATION" with other low level players. But that's understandable. It was also set as an individual test in which most of all failed to grasp the whole idea of the setting. But since all has a different side of ideas, we must respect them all also. TO elaborate, it was meant to be a set siege with 1 guild comprising of 10 players with 30 30 30 gm awakes and normal awakes players/pure all 30 30 30 gm awake players/pure normal awakes players. It was never meant to be a 30 30 30 gm awakes players against normal players. It was meant to be a "combination".

~It was also set that way to lessen the time of DCGWs consumed daily during siege. each category mostly consumed more than 30 minutes X 4 = 2hours+ which is also not favorable during weekdays as it would affect the study of the most of our players. But for this problem, we have made a plan already on how to solve this.

~Regarding also the division of time sked for DCGW every 12 hours, it was also meant for our international players to play siege at their convenient time also.

~For the rules for weapons for neophyte/guardian, it will be final... all are allowed meaning bloodies/lusaka/ancient/vampire/behemuth are allowed as long at it has normal awakes for neophyte siege and 30 30 30 gm awakes for guardian siege. V15 accessories are also allowed since it can be looted ingame. Sets like bloody sets and 125 set are allowed as long as they have normal awakes or 30 30 30 gm awakes also. All premiums allowed.

~We are also trying to find ways for neophyte and warrior players to have a pet for sieges but in order to do that, it would also require the assistance of the WARRIOR and HERO players in order to make it balance and fair to all. I know, warrior siegers and neophyte wants to have normal pet also but not allowed since it is hard for GM to check the awakes of the pet. We will discuss about the solution of this pet problem on another post if all are willing to put our heads on this one. Solution has been made but not yet implemented.

~Decision on the revision has been done and I will only need to revise them basing not just for the of the players but also for the side of the GMs. Remember, without the GM, no one will coordinate the siege so it is also wise to base it on the availability of the GM/s.

~Just check the post of the revision once it is done.

Till then, enjoy FFA and have fun!

KyouNoSekai
    KyouNoSekai

Post  KyouNoSekai Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:32 pm

thnx Nash

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
    marcojhian
    marcojhian

Post  marcojhian Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:52 am

also not favorable during weekdays as it would affect the study of the most of our players. But for this problem, we have made a plan already on how to solve this.

i agree with this sir nash .. most of our players are students .. like my sister mhie .. she's aslso a student.. i saw here 1 tym cutting class just to play Ffa .. i warned him if she cut here class again ill ask the Gm's to banned here char for a week ..

- bout the pet issue i dont agree for neo sagers and guardianz to use pet in sage .. coz as u said gm's cant view pets when its in use..
    imher777
    imher777

Post  imher777 Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:10 am

Id ask how the heck she is cutting class. Also how she is even getting online on FFA During school. regardless its not our job to make sure your sister son daughter,ect.. is in class/school. We dont thinks its right to Play FFA during school as it takes away from your studies. Tell her that if she doesn't stop cutting class She will have to go to School on her time off.
    marcojhian
    marcojhian

Post  marcojhian Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:45 am

i already talk to here.. dont worry i know my sister.. she's a hard headed but she's afraid of me lol..XD Twisted Evil

and she already promised me not to cut class .. and to make sure bout it she gave me the user anf pass of here char's lol..XD ill hack it ..!! lol..XD Shocked
    KyouNoSekai
    KyouNoSekai

Post  KyouNoSekai Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:11 am

haha i even tried not to go school for like a sem?..

haha... just to play FFA XD
    rinoa.kazumii
    rinoa.kazumii

Post  rinoa.kazumii Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:31 am

phew phew .. for a semester ..??? wow u're truly an addict player .. :O
    imher777
    imher777

Post  imher777 Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:48 am

I couldnt imagine what my parents would do if i had of skipped school to play FFA. They would have probably spartan kicked me out my bedroom window.
    marcojhian
    marcojhian

Post  marcojhian Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:39 am

they will kick ur @#$@!% ..XD and tie ur neck .. until u die ..XD
    marcojhian
    marcojhian

Post  marcojhian Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:39 am

they will kick ur @#$@!% ..XD and tie ur neck .. until u die ..XD
    imher777
    imher777

Post  imher777 Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:49 am

no swearing use nice language now.
    marcojhian
    marcojhian

Post  marcojhian Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:30 pm

dont take it serious its just a joke .. lol..XD
    just disregard it .. i hate serious persons ..
    MasterNash
    MasterNash
    Admin
    Admin

Post  MasterNash Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:32 pm

marcojhian wrote:also not favorable during weekdays as it would affect the study of the most of our players. But for this problem, we have made a plan already on how to solve this.

i agree with this sir nash .. most of our players are students .. like my sister mhie .. she's aslso a student.. i saw here 1 tym cutting class just to play Ffa .. i warned him if she cut here class again ill ask the Gm's to banned here char for a week ..

- bout the pet issue i dont agree for neo sagers and guardianz to use pet in sage .. coz as u said gm's cant view pets when its in use..

~thanks for understanding. I can't even explain why some of our players are badly addicted and some also don't go to school because of FFA. It's not an easy matter as it would also affect their personal lives but we don't also encourage that kind of situation. But we all have freedom to do as what we want. Guidance is very important also to parents/relatives.
    ~Regarding the issue of pet for neophyte, it is not yet recommended. To achieve that, a plan that we have prepared must be initiated first but donators need to abide by the rule in which they only need to buy a rename for their pet with a format that needs to be followed.

KyouNoSekai
    KyouNoSekai

Post  KyouNoSekai Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:20 pm

why are we addicted?..

coz this server is the best!
    Viilz
    Viilz

Post  Viilz Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Sekai, that was damn good point. :DDD

Sponsored content