Fly for Atlantis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly for Atlantis

4 posters

HoPing For My Items To be Returned

rjchiong12

HoPing For My Items To be Returned Empty HoPing For My Items To be Returned

Post  rjchiong12 Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:56 pm

Hi,
    My IGN is Soulsox and i would like to ask for help about the items of Akatzuki with behe knux and shield 125 set with 70 70 70 awake all and 2 pets which is tiger and lion and with 70 70 70 awake too.there are also Rename, premiums like 2sets of grilled eel 2sets love choco, 2sets super star candy, 2 sets of ref hold 2sets ginger bread, 5 sets lacooote Champion set and COB with Kai set.... Hoping this will be returned to me... This was retreieved by Jay r AKA businessman UzumakiNaruto OperationCritz... Eventhough FFA players knows that Akatzuki was already mine i hope this items will be back to me... Hope my frens support me about this....

iShut
    iShut

HoPing For My Items To be Returned Empty Re: HoPing For My Items To be Returned

Post  iShut Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Sakanya nmn tlaga yan. Smile
    iShut
    iShut

Post  iShut Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:15 pm

^.^ sana mabalik. Smile
    imher777
    imher777

Post  imher777 Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:11 pm

One he cant retrieve it if YOU donated for it. 2nd they wont restore it cause if he used your account o claim it well thats your fault for sharing your account. UNless he hacked your account theres no way for you too get them back except from him.
    Also we have a help section located Here
    rinoa.kazumii
    rinoa.kazumii

Post  rinoa.kazumii Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:21 am

@iShut babzy use English on our forums ..!! (@:)3
    rjchiong12

Post  rjchiong12 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Sir actually the Akatzuki before rollback is zBabyBash and im the one who knows the username and password. If you were on my side you wont be happy on what happened. hope you understand that what happen to me is just like you was scam.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2024 11:49 pm