Fly for Atlantis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly for Atlantis

2 posters

RollBack Item Restoration

MasterNash
    MasterNash
    Admin
    Admin

RollBack Item Restoration Empty RollBack Item Restoration

Post  MasterNash Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:23 am

~Server was back on June 2, 2011 and rollback has been initiated to clear ingame of all illegal items/perins/chars that has been spawn or created which makes ingame economy imbalance or uninhabitable to play for those who play the game fair.

~Rollback was set to month of February 2011. All items/chars gained or created from March 2011 until May 2011 has been wipe. No restoration of items for the nondonators or players who bought their char/items through ingame trading. Confirmed donators can send their list of donate items/amount to mouseline_cafe_main@yahoo.com and it will be checked by Noel and when confirmed, you will be contacted through email/YM/FB to have a schedule on when you wil get your items ingame. Nathan will handle the restoration ingame. Other GMs are not allowed unless ordered by ADMIN Noel or Nathan to handle the restoration.

~No Restoration of items if no approved list from Noel that you have emailed.

Thanks you for your cooperation,

FFA TEAM
    imher777
    imher777

RollBack Item Restoration Empty Re: RollBack Item Restoration

Post  imher777 Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:27 am

Umm yeah Nash my acount of my blade and bp apparently wont accept the password i give for them and well those are the passwords i set for them. those accounts have been around since basically the begining of FFA. Just wondering if you could get me the pass to them i'll pm you the username and the pass i believe it is or should be, as well as the first char in the char selection.
    MasterNash
    MasterNash
    Admin
    Admin

Post  MasterNash Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:39 am

It's nice of you to drop by XD. Our very active forum moderator ^^. Nathan/Noel handles all the restoration of password/pin since they are the only people who have access to the server. If you have Noel's ym, feel free to message him. I would also try to ask Noel if I can ask from him your character's info. I have known you for long now and you have been an active and a fair player of FFA. So, welcome back and I will message you as soon as I could. You can also mail me here the info of your character.

Hope to see you soon ingame...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2024 11:29 pm