Fly for Atlantis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly for Atlantis

2 posters

Drop suggestion

Xanxus

Drop suggestion Empty Drop suggestion

Post  Xanxus Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:54 am

My suggestion is that the lower cards are removed from drops, leaving just the higher two out of the four [ B and A ranked cards, 4% and 7% cards ]. And maybe decrease the pet egg drops so that more equipment or weapons have a chance at dropping. Personally it's taken forever for me to even collect two pieces of a level 105 set and never have I ever had a complete set of anything on here. But if that's a no go then please do consider penya dropping three times as much? I know farming Shining Oricalkum is one way to increase your currency but the process seems too long and farming weapons is iffy due to how high level gear that would sell a lot doesn't drop as often and as eggs and cards are what there seems to be plenty of their selling price is just too low.
    imher777
    imher777

Drop suggestion Empty Re: Drop suggestion

Post  imher777 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:25 am

That was implemented in the past but then some people said to re-add it as they could make 4% cards with the 3% they get. But yeah I second that as it would be good.