Fly for Atlantis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly for Atlantis

2 posters

Cluster is still here bohahahaha!

Cluster

Cluster is still here bohahahaha! Empty Cluster is still here bohahahaha!

Post  Cluster Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:12 am

sawakas may forum na matatambayan buhayin ang forum!
    MasterNash
    MasterNash
    Admin
    Admin

Cluster is still here bohahahaha! Empty Re: Cluster is still here bohahahaha!

Post  MasterNash Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Lol... That's why I spent time early today to make category for this forums since the last forums that we have last year was very alive. Sad in a way that it was deleted. But we have to move on and enjoy everyday since everyday is a special one hahahha. Your actually the old player i noticed when I was back after the rollback and it's nice chatting with you. I guess it is also your 1 year here in Atlantis as far as I can remember.

Stay active and have fun!
    Cluster

Post  Cluster Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:00 pm

imba amf hagip na ko mag nose bleed dun ahh. . uu nga ehh medjo busy lng tlga ako kea d dko makapag laro ng madalas . . pero nag hahakot parin ako para mas maging masaya at maganda ang ating samahan mga manlalaro ng atlantis . . cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2024 11:35 pm