Fly for Atlantis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly for Atlantis

2 posters

Forum's Inactive ..

rinoa.kazumii
    rinoa.kazumii

Forum's Inactive .. Empty Forum's Inactive ..

Post  rinoa.kazumii Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:33 am

just like i stated on the topic's title, forum's going inactive again .. and i think this is happening is bcuz our FB Group serves like our forums and they can freely post anything there and in any language they like(which they can't do here bcuz there are rules here to follow) ..

and to make this forum active again, maybe i'll suggest to our Admins to make a Forum Event that will surely get the players' attention .. that's all i have to say .. thanks ..!!

~ rinoa.kazumii
    imher777
    imher777

Forum's Inactive .. Empty Re: Forum's Inactive ..

Post  imher777 Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:22 am

Well i find that very true rinoa. I constently now have notifs on Fb cause of the group. Ive tried posting to post buy and sell topics in forums but people quad and double post stuff so much it just gets pushed off the feed quick. So yeah i agree make some events in the forums (not just the post count one) so people come here to post insted of the FB page.
    rinoa.kazumii
    rinoa.kazumii

Post  rinoa.kazumii Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:47 am

well maybe the reason they're not joining even the Forum Guru Event is that they have the money to donate for the said prizes .. cuz most of the ppl of FFA are donators ..
    imher777
    imher777

Post  imher777 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:52 am

and not to say its a bad thing but having way to many donators makes newer player who havent or dont donate undetered from playing. Thats what happened to me as of late. Well that and ive been playing another game (non flyff related). Yes donations pay server bills and stuff but a balance of players of donors to non donrs make a server good. ive see servers get over 2k people online and dont offer donation awakes. then see FFA and some others who offer donation awakes do really poor in the member count. But yeah it probably is because most people in FA have donated for the said items.
    rinoa.kazumii
    rinoa.kazumii

Post  rinoa.kazumii Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:22 am

yep same here .. i saw servers not offering custom awakes on donation but their players are just sooo many compared here .. i once tried the server i'm saying and it was a nice server, normal players and donators are well balanced ..
    imher777
    imher777

Post  imher777 Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:48 am

Well its imbalanced here because normal players (non donator) can only get awakes set by the system. while donors can get stat awakes on guants and boots making it harder for me to kill. now that we have % awakes for donors its just boring to play pvp cause they go with a piece with inc hp so its deturing for people to join.

Atlantis Flyff V17 3rd Job [Dedicated Server
    24/7][EXP:350 DROP:500 PENYA:500][x3 EXP Rain Event][MaxLevel
    150][Everyday Siege 4x!][ ITAK PRO Security][PRO Staffs/Developers][Lots
    of Ingame & Forum Events][PRO Awake/HighRate Pet LVL][Free items in
    leveling][Pet-Filter][ ASSORTED Wings/Fashions/Scrolls in NPC][Join us
    Now!]
    ^ is what our gtop 100 ad is. id make it like this:

Atlantis Flyff v.17 3rd jobs [Dedicated 24/7 ita-pro protectected server] [low-mid rate server exp:350x drop ann penya:500x][Max level: 150 3rd jobs at 140] [Pro awakes No negative][free items when leveling[various fashions/ flyfing/scrolls sold in NPC][Pet Filter for pick-up pets][Everyday GS 4x][raised pet exp][dontation awakes][Custom collection feild items][freindly communit][dedicated staff][Join us for tons of Fun!]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content